Timothy J. Connolly III
Tim Connolly was born and raised in the Wyoming Valley, North Eastern Pennsylvania. After graduating from the Pennsylvania State University in 2007, Tim worked in the Luzerne County Treasurer’s office where he also served as a member in Council 13 of the American Federation of State, County, and Municipal Employees (Council 13 AFSCME, AFL-CIO).
Tim’s focus is primarily in the field of Social Security Disability. After his second year at Widener University School of Law, Tim worked as an Attorney-Advisor extern with the Social Security Administration, Office of Disability Adjudication and Review (ODAR) in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania. Tim was the Wilkes-Barre ODAR’s first law student to ever work as an Attorney-Advisor. The position was essentially the same as a judicial clerkship. He analyzed claimant disability files and wrote legally defensible opinions based on Administrative Law Judge instructions. This position allowed Tim to become very familiar with Title II and XVI of the Social Security Act, as well as the specific impairments that meet or equal listing-level severity.
Before moving to Philadelphia, Tim worked as an intern in the Pottsville office while preparing for the bar examination. In Pottsville, he worked in the social security department and was mentored by attorney Michelle Jones. Tim has been with the firm ever since.
Timothy J. Connolly III is a trusted workers’ compensation and social security disability attorney. He is a great example of the top attorneys that Krasno Krasno & Onwudinjo has to defend the rights of injured workers in Pennsylvania. We want to hear your story and give you the help that you deserve. Contact us today for a free consultation of your case.
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Pennsylvania, 2012
- New Jersey, 2012
- Widener University School of Law, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
- J.D. – 2012
- The Pennsylvania State University, University Park, Pennsylvania
- B.A. – 2007
- Major: Philosophy & Political Science
Honors & Awards
- Widener Law Certificate Program: Constitutional & Administrative Law
- Pro Bono Service Recognition
Past Employment Positions
- The U.S. District Court for the M.D. of PA, Judicial Intern, 2012
- The Court of Common Pleas of Dauphin County, Judicial Intern, 2012
- Pennsylvania Department of Transportation, Legal Intern, 2012
- Widener University Civil Law Clinic, Extern, 2011
- Harrisburg City Solicitor, Law Clerk, 2011
- Social Security Administration Office of Disability Adjudication and Review, Attorney-Advisor Extern, 2011
- Luzerne County District Attorney’s Office, Intern, 2010
Pro Bono Activities
- IRS Voluntary Income Tax Assistance (VITA)