About Eileen A. Pomento
Eileen A. Pomento, formerly of Bear Creek, Pennsylvania resides in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania with her husband, Matthew, and sons Gabriel and Benjamin. Eileen joined Krasno, Krasno & Onwudinjo in October 1997.
Her area of practice is concentrated on all aspects of the Workers’ Compensation Law. She has been voted a “Rising Star” by Pennsylvania Super Lawyers seven times (2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012). Eileen was a presenter at the 2005, 2007 and 2010 workers’ compensation seminars for the Pennsylvania Bar Institute.
Since 1997, Eileen has represented injured workers’ throughout the Commonwealth and handles all the firm’s cases that are litigated in Harrisburg, Lancaster, Gettysburg, and Chambersburg.
Eileen graduated from Rosemont College in 1994 and received her law degree from Widener University School of Law in 1997 where she was a member of the Moot Court Honor Society and inducted into The Order of Barristers. She is licensed to practice law in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. She is also admitted to the local courts and the United States Eastern and Middle Districts of Pennsylvania.
If you or someone you know are in need a superstar workers’ compensation lawyer, like Eileen A. Pomento, contact us today! We offer a free consultation to anyone looking for help. Please know you are not alone in your fight for workers’ compensation.
- Workers’ Compensation Law
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Pennsylvania, 1997
- New Jersey, 1997
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 1998
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Pennsylvania, 2001
- Widener University School of Law, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
- J.D. – 1997
- Rosemont College, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- B.A. – 1994
- Major: English Literature
- 2014 Speaker – Pennsylvania Bar Institute Seminar
- 2013 Speaker – Effective Use of Social Media in WC Litigation, American Bar Institute Mid-Year Conference
- 2010 Speaker – Handling the Workers’ Compensation Case
- 2007 Speaker – Tough Problems in Workers’ Compensation
- 2005- Speaker Handling the Workers’ Compensation Case
Honors & Awards
- PA Super Lawyer, Rising Star, Philadelphia Magazine – 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012
- The Order of Barristers, Inducted May 1997
- Moot Court Honor Society, Widener University School of Law
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Schuylkill County Women’s Law Caucus, Member
- New Jersey Lawyers Fund for Client Protection, Member
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member
- WILG-Workers’ Injury Law and Advocacy Group, Member
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice, Member
- Schuylkill County Bar Association, Member
- New Jersey Bar Association, Member