Geoffrey W. Dlin
The Honorable Geoffrey W. Dlin has returned to private practice and joined Krasno, Krasno & Onwudinjo after serving more than 15 years as a Workers' Compensation Judge.
As a judge, he decided thousands of contested workers' compensation cases and frequently taught other lawyers, judges, and private organizations about workers' compensation matters.
In addition to those traditional roles of a judge, Geoff developed a statewide mediation practice. His skills in settling workers' compensation cases were highly sought after and well regarded by lawyers and litigants on both sides of a case.
Lawyers and judges hold him in high esteem for his knowledge of the law, dedication, and ability to resolve even the most complex cases, including those that involved personal injury or employment law.
Before his judgeship, Geoff represented injured workers and people who were injured either as the result of the negligence of others or dangerous products. He has also represented employers and insurance companies in personal injury and workers' compensation matters. Geoff brings a unique and varied perspective to the firm and his clients.
Geoff's is devoted to representing injured workers. His clients reap the benefits of the broad and deep experience he brings to the firm. They can rely on Geoff to be thorough, thoughtful and informative. In the courtroom or at the negotiating table, his goal is the same--success.
In addition to his speaking engagements and publishing, Geoff served as a guest expert on the television show, American Law Journal.
Geoffrey W. Dlin is a reliable workers’ compensation attorney. He is a prime example of the top attorneys that Krasno Krasno & Onwudinjo has to defend the rights of injured workers in Pennsylvania. We want to hear your case and give you the help you deserve. Contact us today for a free consultation.
Certified Legal Specialties
- The Dickinson School of Law, Carlisle, Pennsylvania
- Vanderbilt University, Nashville, Tennessee
- How to Handle A Workers' Compensation Mediation, Pennsylvania Bar Institute
- Medical Lecture Series -- Repetitive Injuries, Pennsylvania Bar Institute
- 11th Annual Bureau of Workers' Compensation Conference- Case Law Update: June 2012....Pennsylvania Bar Institute
- Judicial Perspectives on Hot Issues and New Cases: Northampton County Bar Association: Nov 2011
- 10th Annual Bureau of Workers' Compensation Conference- Case Law Update: June 2011...Pennsylvania Bar Institute
- 9th Annual Bureau of Workers' Compensation Conference- Case Law Update: June 2010...Pennsylvania Bar Institute
- Judges' Perspectives on Earning Power/Return to Work: March 2010....Lehigh County Bar Association
- 8th Annual Bureau of Workers Compensation Conference-Case Law Update: May 2009...Pennsylvania Bar Institute
- Ethics and Mediation, A View from the Bench: December 2008....Pennsylvania Bar Institute
- Employment Proceedings, Inn of Court: Jan 2007....Lehigh County Bar Association
Honors & Awards
Professional Associations & Memberships
Past Employment Positions