Kelly A. Hemple
Kelly A. Hemple joined Krasno Krasno & Onwudinjo in 2015. Kelly has devoted her practice to litigating Pennsylvania workers’ compensation cases since she became licensed to practice law in 2003.
Kelly was born and raised in Delaware County, Pennsylvania. She attended a local law school and immediately after passing the Pennsylvania Bar Examination she began her career in workers’ compensation. Prior to joining Krasno Krasno & Onwudinjo, she was a partner at a major Philadelphia defense law firm where she represented self-insured employers and workers’ compensation insurance carriers. Her passion for working in the workers’ compensation field started early since a number of her family members, including her father, brother, brother-in law, uncles and many cousins work in local unions and trades in the Philadelphia region and across the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Seeing the affect work injuries have had on family members and friends drove her to leave her position as a partner representing the employers and insurance industry and to dedicate her career to representing individuals hurt at work. Kelly believes in giving back and doing all she can to serve those that have done so much to assist our economy to remain strong and ever-growing and to protect the working class for the generations to come.
Kelly is Certified as a specialist in the practice of workers' compensation law by the Pennsylvania Bar Association's Section on Workers' Compensation Law as authorized by the Pennsylvania Supreme Court. Because of her diligence, dedication, professionalism, respect within the legal community and drive, she has received various awards, recognitions and been selected and/or appointed to serve the Bar Associations (see below).
Kelly has lectured on workers' compensation matters for many years. She was a guest speaker on the Pain and Wellness Hour on WWDB 860 AM discussing various issues that arise on a day to day basis with respect to work injuries. In her free time, Kelly volunteers her time for various charitable organizations throughout the City and educating people about their rights when hurt at work. She enjoys spending as much time as possible with her five nieces, traveling, visiting South Jersey shore points and exploring her current home town, the City of Philadelphia.
She is a prime example of the top attorneys that Krasno Krasno & Onwudinjo has to defend the rights of injured workers in Pennsylvania. We want to hear your case and give you the help you deserve. Contact us today for a free consultation.
- Widener University Delaware Law School, Wilmington, Delaware
J.D. - 2003
- West Chester University, West Chester, Pennsylvania
B.A. cum laude - 2000
Honors & Awards
- Top Young Attorney in Pennsylvania, Rising Stars Super Lawyer Section of the Philadelphia Magazine 2007-2017
- Certified as a specialist in the practice of workers' compensation law by the Pennsylvania Bar Association's Section on Workers' Compensation Law as authorized by the Pennsylvania Supreme Court, 2013-forward
- Top 40 Under 40 Civil Trial Lawyers as selected by The National Trial Lawyers, 2017
- Best Attorney Lifetime Charter Member as selected by Rue Ratings Best Attorneys of America
- Pinnacle Professional Member into the Continental Who’s Who
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Philadelphia Bar Association, Member
- Workers' Compensation Certification Committee, 2018-ongoing
- Executive Committee of the Workers’ Compensation Section of the Philadelphia Bar Association
◦ Co-chair of the Continuing Legal Education sub-committee, 2017, 2018
◦ Co-Chair of the Executive Committee, 2019