Kelly A. Hemple
Kelly A. Hemple joined Krasno Krasno & Onwudinjo in 2015. Kelly has devoted her practice to litigating Pennsylvania workers’ compensation cases since she became licensed to practice law in 2003.
Prior to joining Krasno Krasno & Onwudinjo, she was a partner at a major Philadelphia defense law firm where she represented self-insured employers and workers’ compensation insurance carriers. In 2013 Kelly was certified as a Specialist in Pennsylvania Workers’ Compensation Law by the PA Bar Association’s Sectionon Workers’ Compensation Law as authorized by the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania. Kelly has been named a "Top Young Attorney in Pennsylvania" as published in the Rising Star Super Lawyer Section of Philadelphia Magazine every year since 2007 and has lectured on workers' compensation matters.
Kelly is licensed to practice law in Pennsylvania. Kelly A. Hemple is a reliable workers’ compensation attorney. She is a prime example of the top attorneys that Krasno Krasno & Onwudinjo has to defend the rights of injured workers in Pennsylvania. We want to hear your case and give you the help you deserve. Contact us today for a free consultation.
- Widener University Delaware Law School, Wilmington, Delaware
J.D. - 2003
Honors: Certificate of Achievement for Sales & Leases
- West Chester University, West Chester, Pennsylvania
B.A. cum laude - 2000
Honors & Awards
- Certificate of Achievement in Sales & Leases
- Dean's List Fall Semester
- Top Young Attorney in Pennsylvania, Rising Stars Super Lawyer Section of the Philadelphia Magazine
- PA Super Lawyer, Rising Star, Philadelphia Magazine, 2007 - 2015