Sarah E. Reese, Special Counsel
Sarah E. Reese joined Krasno Krasno & Onwudinjo in 2013, after having been an equity shareholder in a large Philadelphia law firm for many years She is now a Special Counsel to the firm after serving as a Workers' Compensation Attorney for several years.
While at Capital University, Sarah was a member of the National Moot Court team. In her first year of law school, she won the moot court competition and was named by the Ohio Supreme Court as the best oral advocate in the competition. After graduating from law school, Sarah joined the Lehigh County Public Defender's office where she remained until 1987. During her tenure there, Sarah handled a multitude of cases which covered the spectrum from misdemeanors to homicides.
Sarah has been voted a "Super Lawyer" by her peers every year since 2008 and has been a frequent lecturer in workers' compensation seminars since 1988. Her area of practice is devoted solely to workers' compensation. Sarah E. Reese is a trusted workers' compensation attorney and now a Special Counsel to Krasno Krasno & Onwudinjo.
- Capital University Law School, Columbus, Ohio
J.D. - 1983
Honors: Member, National Moot Court Team
Honors: Named "Best Oral Advocate" by Ohio Supreme Court in First Year Moot Court Competition
- Wittenberg University, Springfield, Ohio
B.A. - 1980
Major: Political Science
Honors & Awards
- Pennsylvania Super Lawyers, 2008 - 2014
- Pennsylvania "Superlawyer" as published by American Lawyer Media and Philadelphia Magazine, 2008 - 2011
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Philadelphia Workers' Compensation Bar Association, 1987 - 2014
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, 1984 - 2014
- Philadelphia Bar Association, 1987 - 2014
Past Employment Positions
- Lehigh County Public Defender's Office, Attorney, 1984 - 1987
- Post & Schell, Shareholder, 1987 - 2013