Sarah E. Reese
Sarah E. Reese joined Krasno Krasno & Onwudinjo in 2013, after having been an equity shareholder in a large Philadelphia law firm for many years. Sarah attended Wittenberg University for her undergraduate degree and then Capital University for her law degree.
While at Capital University, Sarah was a member of the National Moot Court team. In her first year of law school, she won the moot court competition and was named by the Ohio Supreme Court as the best oral advocate in the competition. After graduating from law school, Sarah joined the Lehigh County Public Defender's office where she remained until 1987. During her tenure there, Sarah handled a multitude of cases which covered the spectrum from misdemeanors to homicides.
Sarah has been voted a "Super Lawyer" by her peers every year since 2008 and has been a frequent lecturer in workers' compensation seminars since 1988. Her area of practice is devoted solely to workers' compensation. Sarah E. Reese is a trusted workers' compensation attorney. She is a prime example of the top attorneys that Krasno Krasno & Onwudinjo has to defend the rights of injured workers in Pennsylvania.
We want to hear your case and provide you with the information you need to recover the compensation to which you are entitled. Contact us today at 215-223-6718 to talk to an experienced attorney like Sarah. Our lawyers handle workers' compensation cases on a contingency basis. We only get paid if we help you obtain compensation, prevent an insurance company from stopping or altering your benefits, or if you settle your case.
- Capital University Law School, Columbus, Ohio
J.D. - 1983
Honors: Member, National Moot Court Team
Honors: Named "Best Oral Advocate" by Ohio Supreme Court in First Year Moot Court Competition
- Wittenberg University, Springfield, Ohio
B.A. - 1980
Major: Political Science
Honors & Awards
- Pennsylvania Super Lawyers, 2008 - 2014
- Pennsylvania "Superlawyer" as published by American Lawyer Media and Philadelphia Magazine, 2008 - 2011
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Philadelphia Workers' Compensation Bar Association, 1987 - 2014
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, 1984 - 2014
- Philadelphia Bar Association, 1987 - 2014
Past Employment Positions
- Lehigh County Public Defender's Office, Attorney, 1984 - 1987
- Post & Schell, Shareholder, 1987 - 2013