About Lester A. Krasno
Lester Krasno, Senior Partner of Krasno Krasno & Onwudinjo, has been a Trial Lawyer since graduating from Villanova Law School in 1969. He also has a degree in Psychology from Dickinson College.
Lester has Litigated Thousands of workers’ compensation cases since 1969. He has served as counsel for the PA Senate Committee on Law and Justice and also on the committee on youth and aging. He has Lectured and Published for the PA Bar Institute in the Field of Workers’ Compensation.
During his decades of service to the injured worker, Lester has taken on the most challenging cases including complex injuries dealing with the lung disease and heart disease. Many of these cases are now landmark decisions.
Lester has stepped away from the day-to-day practice of lawyer after representing injured workers for 50 years. He still serves as a mentor to the firm’s younger attorneys.
- Workers’ Compensation
- Work-Related Heart Attack
- Work-Related Hearing Loss
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Pennsylvania, 1969
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Pennsylvania, 2001
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit, 1978
- Villanova University School of Law, Villanova, Pennsylvania – 1969
- Dickinson College, Carlisle, PA
- B.A. – 1966
- Major: Psychology
- Workers’ Compensation, Pennsylvania Bar Institute
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Pennsylvania Senate Committee on Law and Justice, Counsel
- Committee on Youth and Aging