About Referral Cases
At Krasno Krasno & Onwudinjo, our Philadelphia-based lawyers appreciate the referral business we receive. Attorneys who refer cases to Krasno Krasno & Onwudinjo will be given a one-third referral fee from the weekly indemnity benefits generated in the case. This money is usually paid out annually unless otherwise specified. If there is a lump-sum settlement, a one-third referral fee will be paid from the fee received.
What Is A Referral?
Dictionary.com defines referral as:
1. an act of referring; the state of being referred.
2. an instance of referring.
3. a person recommended to someone or for something.
When Might Referrals Occur?
- A law firm might begin to work with a client then realize the case is much more in-depth than their capabilities or resources can handle at that time. Workers’ compensation, Social Security Disability, and Supplemental Security Income are areas where experience counts. Referring to a proven and trusted firm such as Krasno Krasno & Onwudinjo increases the chances of success for the client. The lawyer who referred a case can sleep assured that the case will be handled by the best possible team and provide the best outcome.
- A client may be located too far away from the law firm to attend meetings, hearings, and court dates. We have 12 locations that serve every corner of Pennsylvania to assure that we can meet with clients almost anywhere!
- Attorneys are not updated on the ever-changing laws of workers’ compensation that are laid out and updated by the Pennsylvania Supreme Court and feel it would be best to send the client elsewhere.
- Medical referrals from doctors, physical therapists, Specialty Physicians and various other health care services who have worked with our clients and seen how passionately we defend them.
- A previous client will recommend our services to a family member or friend.
- The legal team cannot speak Spanish, creating a language barrier between the client and attorney.
If you are a law firm/attorney looking to have the only workers’ compensation firm in Pennsylvania that has been serving PA’s injured workers for three generations take on one your cases, please contact us today to get things rolling. Your reputation means everything, only refer your cases to the best! We cannot wait to work with you.
To contact our law firm, please call 800-952-9640.
We Also Make Referrals
The client and their success and happiness will always come first to us. We devote 100% of our time to helping Pennsylvania’s injured workers with their Workers’ Comp, SSD, and SSI cases.
However, there are endless amounts of different types of cases out there. We make the choice to help anyone and everyone that comes to us with cases or situations they need help with. We promise to never leave anyone without the proper guidance or the “next step” in solving their problems. We have a network of trusted attorneys and firms that we can pair potential clients with to ensure success.
We have a team of referral specialists who are trained to match and refer potential clients in many areas including:
Will Writing & Estate Planning
- Planning for the future can be scary, but it needs to be done. There is no better feeling than knowing your family will be protected if anything ever happens to you.
- Personal injury is an umbrella term that covers a long list of injuries that are the fault of others. In cases like these a plaintiff files a claim against another person, group, or business.
- SEPTA stands for “South Eastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority.” They oversee all the public transportation for the Greater Philadelphia Area like Trolleys, Subways, Buses and Trains. Every day of the year there is at least one claim or injury filed against SEPTA.
- When the morning commute or late-night run to the grocery store goes south you want a lawyer defending you. Don’t let other people’s reckless driving lose you money.
Real Estate Law
- Buying, selling, and renting properties can quickly become messy if you handle it all by yourself. Getting stuck in an unfavorable housing situation is a stressful scenario that can be avoided by consulting with an attorney.
- These cases are a dispute between two private groups. It could be person vs person, group vs group, or person vs group. These are not criminal cases, so there is no jail time or punishment. However, that does not make them any less important. Failing to pay or fulfil a promise, child custody and changes of name are all examples of a civil suit.
Copyright & Entertainment Law
- Imagine spending hours of your life working on a novel, painting or graphic design just to see it being spread around the internet by people claiming it is theirs. It is important to protect your intellectual property with copyrights. We want to make sure your passion and talents stay yours.
Workers’ Compensation Outside Pennsylvania
- Sometimes work accidents happen outside of Pennsylvania. Where the injury took place will determine how the case is handled because of variation in laws between each state. Maybe you commute or travel for work. We have excellent options to take care of you if you are hurt at work in New Jersey, New York, Ohio, West Virginia, and Delaware.
Slip, Trip & Fall Accidents
- A seemly simple injury from tripping or falling can start a domino effect. It is better to get ahead and get representation in case anything ever happens.
- Criminal trials are the most “popular” category from this group. These are the Law and Order type cases. Examples range from Theft, Assault, Murder, Public Intoxication, Drunk Driving, and endless others. These cases are usually very in-depth, complicated, and filled with drama just like an episode of Law and Order. It is pertinent to have the very best legal representation
Family Law Issues
- Dealing with family problems is a stressful situation to start with. Add legal disputes to that equation and everything is magnified even further. Having a lawyer to mediate is the best option in some sensitive cases like divorce, adoption, paternity issues, and child custody.
- Medical professionals are held to a high standard to ensure the treatments and monitoring of conditions and injuries. There are times where negligence leads to medical errors that leave the patient injured. These errors can lead to significant injury and even death. Please reach out to be to referred to a lawyer and do not try to handle this on your own!
Don’t see your area on this list? We are flexible to find you the most qualified defense in even the most obscure types of law practice.