Susan M. Henry
Susan M. Henry joined Krasno Krasno & Onwudinjo in January 2003. Her concentrated area of practice since 1997 is in the area of workers' compensation law, and she represents injured workers for the firm in Bloomsburg, Hazleton, Wilkes-Barre, and Scranton, Pennsylvania.
Susan graduated from Southern Columbia Area High School, Catawissa, Pennsylvania and Lycoming College, Williamsport, Pennsylvania, with honors.
After graduating from college, Ms. Henry received her law degree from Widener University School of Law in 1989, where she was a distinguished member of the Moot Court Honor Society and recipient of the United States Law Week Award. She was admitted to the bar of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania in November 1989.Susan has a varied practice background having served as an Assistant District Attorney in Columbia County, Pennsylvania 1990-1993; Assistant Solicitor of Columbia County Children and Youth Services 1994-1996; and Solicitor for the Central Susquehanna Valley Board of Realtors 1996-2004.
She has also argued cases before the Pennsylvania Superior, Commonwealth, and Supreme Courts on a variety of civil issues.Susan M. Henry is a trusted workers' compensation attorney. She is a prime example of the top attorneys that Krasno Krasno & Onwudinjo has to defend the rights of injured workers in Pennsylvania. Contact us today for a free consultation; we want to hear your story and give you the help you deserve.23
- Widener University School of Law, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
J.D. - 1989
Honors: Member, Moot Court Honor Society
Honors: Recipient, United States Law Week Award
- Lycoming College, Williamsport, Pennsylvania
B.A. cum laude - 1983
Honors: With Honors
Major: Criminal Justice
- Southern Columbia Area High School, Catawissa, Pennsylvania
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Schuylkill County Bar Association
- Columbia County Bar Association
- Berks County Bar Association
Past Employment Positions
- Columbia County District Attorney's Office, Assistant District Attorney, 1990 - 1993
- Columbia County Children and Youth Services, Assistant Solicitor, 1994 - 1996
- Central Susquehanna Valley Board of Realtors, Solicitor, 1996 - 2004