About Rochelle D. Quiggle
Ms. Quiggle is an associate at Krasno Krasno & Onwudinjo whose practice is concentrated in all aspects of Workers’ Compensation exclusively for injured workers.
She graduated from Lock Haven High School and received a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Political Science from Penn State University in 1990. She received her law degree from Dickinson School of Law in 1993, where she was managing editor of the Environmental Law Journal. She clerked for former Perry County President Judge Keith B. Quigley before joining Krasno Krasno & Onwudinjo.
She was admitted by the Pennsylvania Supreme Court on December 6, 1993. She was admitted to the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania on November 6, 1998. She also was admitted to the United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania on September 6, 2001. She has litigated workers’ compensation cases throughout Eastern and Central Pennsylvania, and currently, handles her firm’s cases in the Allentown and Easton areas.
In 2012, she was highly rated in both legal ability and ethical standards by Martindale Hubbell’s Peer Review Rating System. She has served as faculty on a panel regarding Earning Power Assessment and Related Issues at the 24th Annual Fall Section Meeting of the Pennsylvania Bar Association’s Workers’ Compensation Law Section and faculty for the Spring 2011 Tough Problems In Workers Compensation CLE offered by the Pennsylvania Bar Institute. She has spoken on a panel regarding Making Mediation Meaningful at a Regional Defense firm’s seminar for employers, insurance adjusters, and third-party administrators. She has also spoken at a seminar for clients of an insurance brokerage firm about the medical/legal aspects of worker’s compensation.
She is a member of the Schuylkill County Bar Association and the Schuylkill County Women’s Law Caucus. She is also a member of the YWCA of Pottsville, Big Brothers/Big Sisters of Schuylkill County and the Pottsville Business and Professional Women’s Club, which is affiliated with both the state and national organizations. She has served on the Board of Directors for the YWCA of Pottsville, Pottsville BPW, District Nine BPW/PA and BPW/PA.
Rochelle Quiggle is a tried and true workers’ compensation lawyer with an impressive list of achievements. She is a prime example of the Class-A attorneys that Krasno Krasno & Onwudinjo has to defend the rights of injured workers in Pennsylvania. If you are in need of a workers’ compensation lawyer, look no further! Contact us for a free consultation of your case.
- Workers’ Compensation
- Personal Injury
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Pennsylvania, 1993
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 1998
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Pennsylvania, 2001
- Dickinson School of Law of the Pennsylvania State University, Carlisle, Pennsylvania – 1993
- Law Journal: Environmental Law Journal, Managing Editor
- Penn State University
- B.A. – 1990
- Major: Political Science
Honors & Awards
- Peer Review rated as Highly rated in legal ability and Ethics for 2012 by Martindale Hubbell.
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Schuylkill County Bar Association, Member
- Schuylkill County Women’s Law Caucus, Member
- YWCA, Pottsville, Member
- Big Brothers/Big Sisters of Schuylkill County, Member
- Business and Professional Women’s Club, Pottsville, Member
- YWCA, Pottsville, Board of Directors
- BPW, Pottsville, Board of Directors
- District Nine of BPW /PA, Board of Directors
- BPW/PA., Board of Directors
- Pennsylvania Bar Association Workers’ Compensation Law Section
Past Employment Positions
- Perry County President Judge Keith B. Quigley, Clerk