There are a few things that every workplace injury victim should know about his or her rights under the Pennsylvania Workers' Compensation Act:
- The law is on your side. In comparison to other states, Pennsylvania has one of the fairest workers' compensation systems. The Pennsylvania Workers' Compensation Act allows for lost wage benefits and medical benefits for the work injury.
- Your employer's workers' compensation insurance carrier should be responsible for the payment of any reasonable, necessary and causally related medical expenses associated with your work injury.
Our team is ready to help you pursue maximum workers' compensation. Since 1936, we have been dedicated to helping Pennsylvania's workers. Our longevity can be attributed to the fact that we are willing to aggressively pursue the needs of each of our clients. We will engage in that pursuit without ever losing sight of your individual needs.
How We Help Injured Workers
At the Philadelphia-based law firm of Krasno, Krasno & Onwudinjo, we are committed to educating you about everything you need to know about "workers' comp." We handle workers' compensation cases involving:
- Construction accident injuries
- Industrial work injuries
- Car accidents while on the job
- Representation of health care workers
- Office worker injuries
- Injuries to carpenters, cable installers, electricians, and firefighters
- Union and teamster representation
- Representation for workers in almost every type of industry
Our lawyers are interested in building something a bit stronger than an attorney-client relationship. We want to build a person-person relationship. We want to make it clear to you that we care about your situation, and we want to do everything within our power to get what is right for you.
Contact Us For A Free Initial Consultation
We want to hear about your case and provide you with the information you need to make the decisions that are right for you. All workers' compensation cases are handled on a contingency basis, meaning we do not get paid unless we get your benefits started, we prevent the insurance company from stopping or altering your benefits, or you choose to settle your case. Email us or call us at 215-310-0001 or toll free at 877-794-2396 to schedule a free initial consultation with a trusted workers' compensation lawyer at our firm.