Your Social Security Disability case can benefit in many ways from the guidance and representation of an experienced and knowledgeable lawyer. Proper application for benefits is a complex process that requires time and preparation to be successful. Given that these benefits are so valuable to you and your loved ones, doesn't it make sense to seek the advice and counsel of Pennsylvania attorneys who focus their practice on Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) and Supplemental Security Income (SSI)?
Based in Philadelphia, Krasno, Krasno & Onwudinjo has 10 other offices throughout Pennsylvania where our experienced attorneys help clients through the application and appeals processes every day.
Attorneys Advocating For Your Social Security Disability Benefits
We believe you are entitled to the SSDI benefits you earned through your years of working and paying into the system. We believe that you and your family deserve SSI benefits as long as you meet the requirements for the program. We believe in fighting for your rights, not giving up on your claim, thoroughly preparing your case for success and guiding you through the process with as little stress as possible.
If you have had a claim denied, our attorneys can help you appeal the claim denial with a diligent work ethic and resourceful support at every stage of the appeal.
In all cases, we provide invaluable services and comprehensive support, including:
- Case preparation — gathering all required medical records of medical condition, treatments, tests, doctor visits and other medical evidence to support your claim
- Questioning the appeals council or judge presiding over your case, bringing up topics not addressed in their line of questioning
- Recording of all your daily activities to present to the appeals council or judge
- Cross-examining of vocational and medical experts
- Filing of and representation in additional appeals, if necessary
Contact Our Devoted Attorneys Today
Our knowledgeable and effective attorneys can provide your Social Security Disability claim with the extensive resources and thoroughly prepared representation necessary to find success in your case. To schedule a free initial consultation, email us or call us at 215-310-0001 or toll free at 877-794-2396.