Krasno Krasno & Onwudinjo Receives Multiple Honors
PHILADELPHIA (SEPTEMBER 25 , 2013) – From “Best Law Firm” to “Best Lawyers,” Krasno, Krasno & Onwudinjo and its attorneys recently have received national recognition from U.S. News & World Report, Newsweek, and others. The firm’s latest accolades include:
- From a national survey of more than 10,000 firms, U.S. News & World Report selected Krasno, Krasno & Onwudinjo as a 2013 “Best Law Firm” for excellence in workers’ compensation law.
- Managing Partner Jason Krasno was selected for inclusion in The Best Lawyers® in America, 19th edition, for his tireless work representing injured and disabled workers. Widely regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence in the United States, Best Lawyers assembles its list based on a rigorous peer-review survey comprised of more than four million evaluations by the nation’s top attorneys. Jason has received this award every year since 2009.
- Jason Krasno has been named to the 2012-2013 Super Lawyers®, a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. Jason is rated as one of the top workers’ compensation lawyers in Pennsylvania.
- The Honorable Geoffrey Dlin, a retired Workers’ Compensation judge with 15 years’ experience and current partner, is a member of the first group of Pennsylvania lawyers certified by the Pennsylvania Bar Association’s Workers’ Compensation Law Section as specialists in the practice of workers’ compensation law. Mr. Dlin is the only lawyer in the Commonwealth with the distinction of being a former or current Workers’ Compensation judge and a certified specialist.
- Newsweek features Krasno, Krasno & Onwudinjo in its 2013 Top Pennsylvania Attorneys Showcase.
“We are proud and humbled by these honors,” said Jason Krasno, managing partner of the law firm that was founded by his grandfather, Isadore Krasno. “The recognition we’ve received is due to the hard work and dedication of our partners, attorneys and support staff – all of whom work together to serve the best interests of our clients.”
ABOUT KRASNO, KRASNO & ONWUDINJO
Krasno, Krasno & Onwudinjo is the only workers’ compensation and social security disability law firm in Pennsylvania with three generations of workers’ compensation attorneys dedicated to protecting the rights of injured workers and disabled adults and children. Founded in 1936 by the Honorable Isadore Krasno, the law firm has 17 attorneys on staff at nine office locations including Philadelphia, Pottsville, Allentown, Reading, Harrisburg, Bloomsburg, Lancaster, and Williamsport. For more information, please visit www.krasnolaw.com.